Comment on page
Judicial Assistance Policy
1. Definition of judicial assistance
The judicial assistance in this policy means that TokenPocket, in accordance with relevant international treaties, laws and policies, can assist the judicial authorities of various countries to investigate the criminal cases they are handling. The assistance includes providing relevant information involved in the case, restricting the assets involved, and assisting in the execution of effective judgments.
2. Subjects of judicial assistance
As the subject of judicial assistance, TokenPocket is registered in the Cayman Islands. TokenPocket is a crypto asset management wallet (hereinafter referred to as "wallet") operated by TP Global.
3. Judicial assistance procedures
TP Global is governed by the laws of the Cayman Islands and is not subject to the laws of other countries and regions. TP Global is obliged to assist the Cayman Islands judicial authorities in conducting judicial investigations of criminal cases. The information in the wallet is collected and generated in accordance with the relevant laws of the Cayman Islands. , Use, storage and destruction.
If the judicial authorities of countries and regions outside the Cayman Islands need TokenPocket to cooperate in judicial assistance, they should submit an application for assistance to the Cayman Islands authorities in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations of the Cayman Islands. Provide assistance in accordance with the content of the effective application.
In the event of force majeure such as natural disasters, social abnormal events, major health incidents, local wars and conflicts, or the judicial authorities of various countries cannot obtain TokenPocket judicial assistance in a timely manner through the Cayman Islands authorities, the judicial authorities of various countries can email [email protected] sends a request for assistance documents to TokenPocket. If TokenPocket considers it necessary, it will check the authenticity of the assistance documents with the supervision departments of the judicial (law enforcement) agencies of various countries, and will decide whether to assist in accordance with the laws of the Cayman Islands.
The act of TokenPocket assisting the judicial authorities of countries outside the Cayman Islands to investigate criminal cases does not mean that TokenPocket recognizes that the laws of the country where the judicial authority is located have jurisdiction over TokenPocket.
4. The content of judicial assistance
The criminal matters of TokenPocket judicial assistance must be matters that are considered criminal cases and allow assistance in the relevant laws of the Cayman Islands.
The judicial organ requesting assistance must issue a legal document with criminal compulsory effect in the country where the judicial organ belongs. The document must specify the assistance items, including but not limited to the following.
1. The name of the law enforcement agency
2. Proof that judicial (law enforcement) officials are authorized to obtain information (certificate of authorization) and proof of incumbency of law enforcement agencies
3. The identity certificate of judicial (law enforcement) officials (such as ID number, internal ID number)
4. E-mail address containing elements of judicial authority
5. Contact information of judicial organs, including email address, phone number, etc.
6. Clarify the name of the subject of judicial assistance as "TP GLOBAL LTD"
7. The details of the request, including the identification symbol and number of the judicial authority in the format document, and how the document should be verified, such as callback, online verification, etc.
8. Judicial agencies that have passed the international judicial assistance procedures shall provide relevant documents required in accordance with the international mutual legal assistance treaties
If the documents provided by the judiciary meet the above conditions, TokenPocket can assist in the implementation of the following matters.
(1) Query the device information and asset information used by the crypto asset wallet operated by TokenPocket, including device information, wallet address, wallet assets and other information. The above information can be queried up to 5 user information at a time, and the query range is 30 days Yes, you can give feedback within 1 working day. If you exceed the above query range, the feedback will be delayed, and it will take 3 to 5 working days to give feedback. At present, the longest query range provided by the system does not exceed 12 months.
(2) Since TokenPocket is a decentralized crypto asset wallet, TokenPocket cannot restrict users' crypto assets, transfer and other sensitive operations.
5. Results of judicial assistance
The information assisted by TokenPocket is obtained from the electronic database, and only includes the information stored by the user in the TokenPocket database, and may not include all the information owned by the queried person.
Due to the different time zone and exchange rate between the Cayman Islands and the country where the judicial authority is requested to assist, TokenPocket does not guarantee that the information provided is up to date, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of the relevant information. Other parties may hold different opinions on the information provided.
Due to the lack of data retrieval or errors caused by Internet service providers and computer system service providers, TokenPocket does not have subjective intentions and does not bear any responsibility.
TokenPocket will try its best to assist the judicial authorities of various countries, but does not guarantee that the information provided conforms to the criminal evidence rules of various countries and can be used by the judicial authorities of various countries as the basis for conviction and sentencing.
TokenPocket reserves the right to disclose information to the judicial authorities for the requirements that do not meet the conditions of judicial assistance to protect itself and its customers.
6. Other matters
For issues not covered by this policy, please refer to the relevant laws and regulations of the Cayman Islands. When this policy conflicts with the relevant laws and regulations of the Cayman Islands, the relevant laws and regulations of the Cayman Islands shall prevail. This policy will be updated and adjusted with changes in the relevant laws and regulations of the Cayman Islands.
The specific commissioning template is as follows:
1. The original copy of the notice of verification (the time range of the verification shall be stated, and the document shall be stamped with the official seal)
2. Twritten decision of no case-filing
3. Copies of the police officer IDs of the two police officers (official seals are required and within the validity period)
3. The letter of commissioning notice should be titled: TP GLOBAL LTD
4. Contact information of the judicial organ or the police officer handling the case, including email address, phone number, etc.